6116 BR Roosteren – The Netherlands
You are welcome in several languages, namely:
– Dutch (but also on the one hand in Flemish & in Limburgish);
– additionally German;
– further English;
– finally French.
The practice is also easily accessible for people with disabilities. All facilities are located on the ground floor. You can also park in front of the door.
There is not only sufficient waiting space, but also sufficient literature and a large TV information screen. You can also make free use of our WiFi. You can request the data to log in at our desk.
Information about our waiting times:
– intake: you have to wait about 2 weeks for an appointment on the one hand;
– treatments: you usually have to have patience for 2 to 3 weeks on the other hand;
– emergencies: however, we make within 24 hours within our working days.
Here you will find information about the times when we are open.
We are open and available every working day. However, it is best to contact us by phone in the morning. In the afternoon we can only be reached via an emergency number, which you will hear via the message on our automatic telephone answering machine.
We cannot be reached by phone outside these times.
Monday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Tuesday: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Wednesday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am – 5:30 pm
Friday: 9:00 am – 01:00 pm (only by phone)
– up to 1 week after a surgical procedure at Prof. Dr. Bollen: (+31) (0) 653666824
– for all other emergencies, call the emergency service dentists: 085 77 335 77
If you have questions of a substantive nature, about the treatment plan, the budget or an invoice; then it is best to email us via our contact page. This communication is easier for us because we can read in advance about the question and / or the problem. With direct telephone contact on these types of subjects, it is rarely possible to formulate a ready answer.
Prof. Bollen cannot be reached by telephone for patients. You should always contact the secretariat. All communication goes through the secretary and / or practice manager.