Corona - Covid-19
If you have an appointment with us soon, we would like to draw your attention to the following:
Please contact us if the answer to any of the questions below is YES:
- have you proven corona NOW?
- are there NOW roommates / family members with proven corona?
- have you been cured of proven corona less than 2 weeks ago?
- do you have symptoms of a cold, sneezing, cough, sore throat, difficulty breathing, fever NOW?
- are there housemates / family members at your NU with the above complaints
If the answer to the above questions is NO, your appointment can continue as usual.
When you arrive at the practice, we will first take your infrared temperature. If it is> 37∘C, we cannot treat you. We will then briefly review the above questions with you. Finally, you will be given the opportunity to disinfect your hands.
In practice, we work with both extra hygiene measures and extra protective equipment. We kindly ask you to follow our instructions.
- keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters in the waiting room and at the desk;
- a maximum of 3 patients in the waiting room;
- come to the practice alone; if you come with a companion, he or she must wait outside;
- we wear special face protectors;
- treatment rooms are disinfected with UV-C for 5 minutes between treatments.